- Please adhere to the weight limits for the products. For example:
HDPE Slides 50kg
LUX Slide 70kg
Stork Nest Swings 100kg
Blow moulded swings 50kg
Baby Swings 18kg / 36 months
- We recommend that the purchaser checks the products regularly (each month) to ensure the safety and integrity of the product is upheld.
- Children should be supervised when using the play equipment.
- The timber will develop splits as it ages and dries out. This is a normal process and will not weaken the timber. If you are concerned about the timber please contact Jaco on 0220949760
- Check the bolts on swings beam are still tight and nuts on the swing hooks are still locked.
- Check ropes on swings are not showing signs of fraying.
- Take care not to lift the end of the slide as it may split where the screws attach.
- Position slides out of direct sunlight if possible.
- Timber is treated H4 or H3. It does not need staining but can be, using products recommended at Hardware stores, if desired.
- Macrocarpa will age to silver.